Thursday, February 07, 2013

BHM Field Trip: A Pryor Engagement

by Odienator
(for all Mumf pieces, click here)

Black History Mumf isn't just at Big Media Vandalism!

Last year, I had a few field trips, taking you to places where I have pieces that are perfect for the Mumf. Today, I'd like you to go to The House Next Door, where I've been a fixture of sorts since 2006, and read up on the Brooklyn Academy of Music's Richard Pryor Retrospective, A Pryor Engagement.

Mumf readers know I love me some Richard Pryor. You can find severa pieces on Pryor's work, including Blue Collar, Stir Crazy and Bustin' Loose, here at Big Media Vandalism. I've consolidated my thoughts for you over at the House, so please head over there to see what I'm talking 'bout!

 "When you're on fire, people will get out of your way."


No comments: